|Last Updated:||July 29, 2021|
|Requiements:||Android 4.0 and up|
|Official Version:||Get from Google Play Store|
Perfect Player is a IPTV / Media Player to watch smooth videos on your Smart TV, Tablets and Smart Phones. App does not contain any IPTV channels out of the box. According to community this app is one of the best choice to watch your IPTV Channels. You can add your free or paid IPTV connection to this player and arrange those channels.
If you does not have IPTV connection you can setup one for free. Check video at the end of this article to setup free IPTV using Perfect player. You can watch IPTV on your smart TV running Android TV. Support all most all Android TV devices like Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Firestick 4k, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box and more.
Feature of this player:
– Contain nice and clean OSD menus and information.
– Pleasant video watching with minimum user actions. Reduced number of button presses to do something. Fast and easy.
– Videos renders correctly with any screen resolution with selected font size.
– IPTV watching with channels groups, logos and EPG
– Can use as a media player to watch videos stored on your storage or SD Card.
– Support online video streaming.
– Supported playlist formats like M3U, XSPF
– Supported EPG formats like XMLTV, JTV
– udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) server support
– Can connect to IPTV data server (Perfect Player’s PC version) to fetch playlist, EPG, logos and the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings
– Support Remote control if you are using your Smart TV. Even fully supported with Mouse and Keyboard too.
– Supports Perfect Cast IPTV – remote control app designed exclusively for Perfect Player
– Essential controls are bigger in order to facilitate those actions on smaller screens.
– Extended EPG info viewing
– Play last channel at startup